- Open Saturday and Sunday, Noon to 4pm, May through October
- Adults $5.00. Children 12 and under are free.
- JHS members, Active Duty Military, and Scouts receive free admission.
Jacobsburg Historical Society is participating with museums across the USA in the Blue Star Museum program. Because of this, Active Duty Military and their families are provided free admissions to museums and exhibits at participating organizations and events. We salute our military and thank them for their service and encourage them to come and visit with their families. Please spread the word.
John Joseph Henry House: Museum, Summer Kitchen, & Grounds
- Open for tours on the 3rd Sunday of the month Noon to 4pm, from May through October.
- Also open during specific events and by special appointment.
- Gardens rental available for some special events. Please contact the Society office.
- Nicholas Hawk Gun Shop: open during specific special events.
By appointment. You can call the Society office at 610-759-9029 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Jacobsburg Historical Society at Boulton
Location: 402 Henry Road, Nazareth, PA. 18064
For an accurate map, Google: Schoeneck Avenue & Henry Road Nazareth PA
Directions from PA-33
- take Exit toward Belfast onto Henry Road (turn west towards woods).
- travel about ¼ mile, cross the bridge, drive up the hill, and just before intersection of Schoeneck Road and Henry Road:
- the Pennsylvania Longrifle Museum will be on the right, while
- the John Joseph Henry House (JHS office & historic house museum) will be on the left.